Sunday, December 27, 2015

The feeling of being left behind...

Am I being left behind?  That is how I am feeling tonight.  I want to be joyous for others, I want to be happy and excited for them...  Instead my anxiety is through the roof and I want to cry, crawling in my blanket fort and closing off from the world is in my future.

A few of my friend's with fertility problems have finally been able to have children or are expecting - and I am still sitting here dreaming, trying to cope.

This post is of few words....  just pain tonight.

I am not sure who drew this, but it describes me tonight...  thank you to who ever did.


3 comments:

  1. I understand your pain, and there's not a day that passes that I sent think of you. I will continue to pray for you and hubby. You can always talk to me no matter what circumstance I am in. =) much love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you:). I know your pain.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you
    Children were never a possibility for me but I understand the desire and dream.

    ReplyDelete