Sunday, December 27, 2015

More honesty...

(From Lawrence)

So... This is the husband who is a little more crass...

If I hear another birth announcement from someone who is so uncaring so as to brag to me about it knowing our situation, or the next person who posts a "joke" online that they are having a "Christmas baby" thinking it will be a cute and "harmless" joke (hello family), *I'm am not going to ignore it and be nice.

Screw them, I'm done.  -  Lawrence

(From Jenny:  I decided to go ahead and post Lawrence's true feelings (*actually I sanitized it and took out the poop comment).  Sorry if this offends anyone, but actually - I am not sorry.  This website is to show the true side of being CNBC, right or wrong it hurts - and sometimes you just have to say it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment