Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Balancing Act...

The great balancing act....  (honesty post here...)

How do you balance being joyful for your mother and the other mother's in your life on Mother's Day, yet deep down inside feel horrible for yourself?

Honestly, I feel like crap inside right now.  I am not asking for sympathy or any one to pity me.  But it's the truth.  This Mother's Day is not the easiest for me, I feel like crap emotionally, but I want to rejoice and find joy in the mother's around me, especially my own.

It is not their fault I can't have children.  So why can't I feel more joy?  Why do I want to hide in the house this weekend and curl up in a ball?

I don't have the answer.

Please excuse me while I disappear this weekend, no offense to any one and I send my love to all the mother's around me....

"Infertility is like a spectator sport.  I feel like I am the only one in the bleachers watching everyone else play, because I am unqualified to join the team."  Meredith Hodge

How I feel inside today... ~Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I have just discovered your blog and it was just like reading about our life and feelings. Infertility sucks, but your blog has made me realise we are not alone with our feelings. I look forward to visiting your blog from time to time.

    ReplyDelete